The description of Poweramp
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Poweramp v3 is a major update focused on the new Audio engine, UI, and navigation.
• new Audio engine:
• support for hi-res output (where supported by the device)
• new DSP, including updated Equalizer/Tone/Stereo expand, and the new Reverb/Tempo effects
• internal 64bit processing
• new configurable per-output Options
• new configurable Resampler, Dither options
• opus, tak, mka, dsd dsf/dff formats support
• gapless smoothing
• 30/50/100 volume levels (Settings/Audio/Advanced Tweaks)
• new UI:
• visualizations (supporting .milk presets and spectrum)
• new “wave” seekbar, can be also static via Skin options
• Light and Dark skins included, both with Pro Buttons and Static Seekbar options
• new notifications
• new menus, panels, popups, dialogs, etc.
• as previously, 3rd party skins are available (v2 skins are not compatible)
• new navigation:
• pull down or click album art to go to the current playing list
• as previously, swipe album art for the next/previous track, drag more for category
change (applies also to the bottom miniplayer)
• use bottom miniplayer to return to the main ui or to change tracks
• swipe left/right from lists for fast return
• pinch-zoom in lists
• long press on item for the selection menu
– plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff; V3 also plays opus, dsd (dff/dsf), mka, tak, flv (audio)
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance, tempo control, reverb, system MusicFX (where supported by the device)
– Android Auto
– Google Assistant support
– Chromecast support
– unique Direct Volume Control (DVC) for extended dynamic range and really deep bass
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists, playlist importing and exporting
– downloads missing album art
– artist images downloading
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– widgets with many selectable styles, advanced customizations
– lock screen options
– Milkdrop compatible visualization support (and 3rd party downloadable visualizations)
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection
– tag editor
– audio info with detailed audio processing information
– ultra fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
* Android, Android Auto, Google Assistant, Chromecast are trademarks of Google LLC.
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy the Full Version.
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp:
Q. Does my Poweramp v2 purchase include Poweramp v3?
A. Yes, it does.
Q. How do I disable visualization?
A. It’s disabled by default, can be enabled/disabled by first left button right under cover.
Q. Seekbar? Titles on cover? Other UI tweaks?
A. Please use settings / Look and feel / Skin and set built-in skin options as needed.
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library/playlists.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp settings/ Library / Music Folders.
Q. Amplified basses are distorted over Bluetooth.
A. For really deep basses over bluetooth, disable Bluetooth Absolute Volume in Developer options (or device Sounds settings, depending on device/Android). Show less
Poweramp 2.0.10-build-860589-x86-play Update
Poweramp v3 is a major update:
• new Audio engine
• new UI
• new navigation
• per-track equ presets
• Look and Feel / Skins / Alternate layout
• Library / Store/Restore Per Track Progress + Duration
• Library / Lists / Click Restarts Track
• selectable Library default category via Library List options
• Library / Queue / Ignore Shuffle
• Visualization / Visible Album Art and Track Opacity
• other new options, bug fixes, and improvements – see full Changelog in app
Poweramp Music Player is a music player for Android that enables you to play songs in all of their usual formats: mp3, mp4, ogg, wma, flac, wav, ape, wmv, tta, mpc, and aiff.
It includes a 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all of the formats listed above, as well as various adjustments and the option to create personalized profiles.
Other features of Poweramp Music Player include optional crossfade and gapless playback. The app can play music stored in any folder or directory on your Android device, jumping from one to another without any trouble.
Poweramp Music Player also allows you to view lyrics, and includes a search function that will find lyrics using the complement musiXmatch. It’s compatible with m3u, m3u8, pls, and wpl playlists.
You can download album art for the albums on your device in a matter of seconds, adding an elegant touch to your listening experience.
Poweramp Music Player also includes a customizable lock screen with optional direct unlocking. Overall, this is an excellent music player for Android that has more features than most of its competition.
More about Poweramp Music Player
Download Poweramp Music Player APK vv3-build-826-play. Its features include: plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc and presets, custom presets, separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment, stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance, crossfade and gapless etc. Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android. Poweramp Music Player belongs to the Music & Audio category and the developer of this app is Max MP. The average rating is 5.0 out of 5 stars on our website. However, this app’s rating is 4.4 out of 5 stars according to different rating platforms. Download Poweramp Music Player if you need a free app from the Music & Audio category for your device but you will need Android 5.0 version or higher to install this app.
You may also leave your review for Poweramp Music Player on our website so that our users may have a good idea about the app. If you want to know more about Poweramp Music Player, then you may visit powerampapp.com for more information. 1,204,583 users gave the rating which resulted in the average 4.4 rating. 65,991 users rated it 1 stars and 872,153 users gave 5 stars rating. The minimum number of downloads across the web is 50,000,000 times but the number of downloads might be as high as 100,000,000.
Poweramp Music Player is available on AndroidAPKsFree since its release on December 31, 2016. The current version is v3-build-826-play. Furthermore, the app is available in english and the total versions you can download are 28. Download APK and open it using your favorite File manager and install by tapping on the file name. If the installation does not start then you need to enable unknown sources from your Android settings. Some apps like Poweramp Music Player are Perfect Piano, YouTube Music, Spotify Music, Apple Music, TuneIn Radio – Radio & Music, TTPod, Shazam, Deezer – Songs & Music Player. If you want to write a review then install this app and rate on our website. The download is hassle free as our speed is fast. We offer direct links to all the available 28 versions of the Poweramp Music Player free.
Poweramp Music Player (Trial) content rating is Everyone. This app is listed in Music & Audio category of app store . You could visit Max MP’s website to know more about the company/developer who developed this. Poweramp Music Player (Trial) can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 9 api and above.. Download the app using your favorite browser and click on install to install the app. Please note that we provide original and pure apk file and provide faster download speed than Poweramp Music Player (Trial) apk mirrors. . You could also download apk of Poweramp Music Player (Trial) and run it using popular android emulators. App Permissions
Poweramp Music Player (Trial) 2.0.10-build-588-play apk requires following permissions on your android device.
- read or write the system settings.
- write to external storage.
- prevent processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- read only access to phone state.
- open network sockets.
- access information about networks.
- disable the keyguard if it is not secure.
- modify global audio settings.
- broadcast sticky intents.
- connect to paired bluetooth devices.
MUSIC & AUDIO Advertisement
Poweramp alpha3 build-703
Poweramp alpha3 build-704 (N preview 3 quick fix, not recommended for any other Android versions, as it wasn’t tested outside N preview 3)
– on some device @ N preview 3, OpenGL surface can fail to be restored, causing no visualization in Poweramp
Google Play testing Opt-in URL: play.google.com/apps/testing/com.maxmpz.audioplayer
(Use this URL again for Opt-out if needed.)
This is alpha version of upcoming major Poweramp release. Please make backup of your existing Poweramp app/settings/db before installation as you won’t be able to rollback to Poweramp v2 without alpha uninstallation, causing settings to be lost.
You can install it over your existing v2 or any alpha version (your purchase and settings will be carried over).
At this time, only ARM processors are supported. We’ll add Intel support for later beta builds.
Min. supported Android: 4.1.
Skins are disabled in alpha as UI is partially changed and there is no point in (re-)building skins now.
– 704: few fixes for N preview 3
– added DVC support for Hi-Res Snapdragon 24-bit PCM variant (e.g. LG Gx/v10, HTC A9, etc.)
– Hi-Res support for Sony Z3, Meizu 5 Pro, Lenovo Vibe X3
– Look and Feel / Status Bar/Notification / Notification Colors option to override non-standard ROM notification colors
– mp3 vbr seeking improvements
– 2 Hi-Res API variants (Sony Hi Res and Snapdragon 24-bit offload) for Sony Z5/P
– option to always process/send album art (useful for smartwatches)
– bt pause/resume polishing
– scrobbling fixes, removed obsolete ScrobbleDroid support
– album art downloading update
– language selection fix
– better current output device detection (wired headset vs bt)
– other few small fixes
Free direct download last version Poweramp Music Player from RexDl. Music moves people; it unites us, it allows us to relax, and sometimes, when done right, it can even motivate us to do great things. Poweramp does great things.
The #1 paid music player in the Google Play Store 4 years running—Poweramp is the most powerful music player available on the Android OS. Features like gapless play, an unmatched equalization system, great crossfade, and support for most popular music file format might all make Poweramp the best $3.99 you have ever spent in your life—2+ million users would agree to that.
If you have not already, try out the free full trial version. The trial version will give you 15 days of the full, uninterrupted, Poweramp experience. That means you get to experience your music like only Poweramp can offer. If you need a few reasons why to buy the full version of Poweramp, here are two good reasons:
– Get all the future updates for free: Once you purchase Poweramp, all the future updates are free to you as long as you have the Unlocker.
– Have a dedicated music player: Poweramp is dedicated to being the best music player available, and we will never change from that. Poweramp is focus on doing nothing more than being a great music player.
Follow us on Twitter (@PowerampAPP) for information about Poweramp and chances to win prizes like Google Play Gift cards, tablets, phones, and more.
Tell your friends about us to make their music experience better, and so they can also enjoy the #PowerampLifestyle.
***Please don’t try to update if you purchased Unlocker on Poweramp site, as Google Play Unlocker is not the same. Just keep your current Unlocker as is.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- configurable lock screen
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
– updated to match Poweramp v3 UI